CCR Shooting Sports & Watercraft Rental Release

All participants, both member and their guests, of the Shooting Sports Amenities or Watercraft Rentals must sign a release prior to utilizing.  We give everyone two options on how these releases can be signed and filed at the Ranch House Administrative Office.
  1. You may sign the digital waiver now and then come into the office to obtain your badge or boat rental.  This option will save you time at the front office.
  2. You may sign the waiver as a paper copy at the office when you come in to obtain your badge or boat rental.
CLICK HERE to digitially sign the waiver if you are at least 18 years of age.

CLICK HERE to digitally sign the waiver if you are the Parent or Guardian of an individual under the age of 18.

Please Contact Us regarding any questions you may have.